FACIAL RECOGNITION TECHNOLOGY
SMARTVIS FACE SYSTEM
ADS in collaboration with Digital Barriers offer SmartVis Face that works in real world and it never forgets a face.
DETECT. IDENTIFY. RECOGNISE.
As Non-Compliant Facial Recognition
SmartVis provides advanced video content analysis, which is intuitive and iLids approved. We provide solutions such as automated intrusion detection and facial recognition, either from the edge or in the cloud, to identify safety concerns and threats in real-time.
- Omniperception. Facial recognition engine which has a number of unique capabilities particularly for non-consensual, one-to-many facial recognition. Its significantly enhances intelligence and other law enforcement agencies abilities to counter terrorism and other serious threats.
- Digital Barries fully owns the intellectual property in its facial recognition systems.
- Our facial recognition engine differs from other competition in that we have deliberately focused upon the more challenging non-consensual stand-off facial recognition. I.e recognizing subjects at a distance where they are not presenting themselves for verification.
- Non-consensual facial recognition (identifying people in crowd) is a very complex requirement and we are confident our solution offers leading performance. Our system will outperform a human based approach and can produce results that provide a significant enhanced capability.
- The facial recognition matching performance is dramatically improved when the facial recognition "engine" is trained against "local" indigenous faces.
This non-consensual facial recognition solution is truly game changing technology that significantly enhances intelligence and other law enforcement agencies abilities to counter terrorism and other serious threats. In addition, we have also fully integrated our facial recognition technology with our world-renown video transmission capability (TVI) in providing unique capability that not only detects persons of interest but also allows them to then be monitored in real-time by mobile and fixed surveillance teams.
Omniperception is a learning system. This facial recognition system can be trained to understand the differences between people of certain ethnic and gets better at matching the more races it is trained upon.