CLEANS. LUBRICATES. PROTECTS
Cleans. Lubricates. Protects. Sells!
Today’s consumers take pride in their possessions. They want to keep them in top condition. And they’re willing to spend money to do it. That’s why selling the remarkable Break Free CLP in your stores makes so much bottom-line sense.
Proven in the world’s most extreme conditions and chosen by the U.S. military, Break Free CLP is the unquestioned gold standard for cleaning, lubricating and protecting valuable possessions including:
- Cars and trucks
- Barbecue grilles
- Private aircraft
- Sporting equipment
- Household appliances
- Much more
When you combine the ultimate in product performance with the strongest promotional strategies in its category, Break Free CLP gives you an unbeatable combination for sales, profitability and return on investment.
WHAT MAKES BREAK FREE CLP BETTER?
Just Ask The Military.
In 1971, the U.S. military sought a new product to improve weapon performance in the world’s most challenging environments. They issued a set of criteria that came to be known as the “impossible specification.” After eight years of searching and testing, they found only one product in the world to meet that specification—Break Free CLP. In fact, it was found to exceed the “impossible specification.”
Since that time, the patented Break Free CLP formula has been in continuous use as the primary maintenance product by the U.S. Army, Navy and Air Force. It remains the go-to product for cleaning, lubricating and preserving all weapons, tanks, mortars, rifles, machine guns and ship-board guns. This remarkable product has also been adopted by twenty other countries around the world as well as by NATO.
Why Do Militaries Of The World Choose Break Free CLP?
- It has been proven to perform in temperatures ranging from -65˚F to +475˚F and after saltwater immersion.
- It is manufactured from the highest-quality polymerized synthetic oils plus special frictionreducing, anti-wear additives.
- It reduces metal-to-metal wear by layering surface areas with an advanced boundary film.
- It does not degrade under high temperatures and extreme pressure. Other brands may contain waxbased materials that will degrade and solidify into a gummy residue.
- It displaces and loosens residue and contaminants from bearing areas.
- It protects metals with special rust inhibitors.
Now, this military-grade performer is available for consumers. And it is sure to put a shine on your sales.