ADSSB is a company specialize in providing defence and security solutions within the region. In order to achieve our vision and mission, we are actively searching for people who are able to contribute their experience, knowledge, skill and ability to the company. Let’s get an overview of some of the job areas that are available for you and explore the opportunities with us which can help you in developing your career. COME JOIN US!!!
UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAM- INTERNSHIP
- At ADSSB, we aimed to educate the new generation entering the workforce.
- This platform is designed to provide undergraduates the best learning experience and knowledge with our company.
- Candidates must possess or currently pursuing degree in any institutions in Malaysia.
- Internship participant for maximum duration 6 months.
- Submission the following document
- Curriculum Vitae / Resume
- Copy of latest results
- Copy of SPM / Certificates
- Copy of the industrial training / Internship letter (Letter from University)
GRADUATE / APPRENTICE PROGRAM PROTÉGÉ-RTW
- What is PROTÉGÉ? Professional Training and Education for Growing Entrepreneurs (PROTÉGÉ) is an entrepreneurial training and marketplace training program to develop and guide youth in collaboration with industry experts in the effort to create more competitive and ready job marketers as well as skilled job seekers to meet current industry needs.
- Degree holder with requirement qualification (or the equivalent)
- Unemployed after graduation / 6 months or not more than 2 years.
- With basic knowledge or experience for related job fields.
- Benefits of this program:
- 1-year contract employment
- RM 2000 allowance monthly
- SOCSO contribution
CURRENT VACANCY for PROTÉGÉ-RTW
1. Information Technology (IT): - (Location: KL)
Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Master in Networking and Troubleshooting
Knowledgeable in Server Systems
Can provide IT Support
Have valid driving license
Open until 15th August 2020
Suite 8-6, Level 8, Wisma UOA Damansara II, No. 6 Changkat Semantan, Damansara Heights, 50490 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone : +603-2711 5868
Fax : +03-2711 5561